Monday, 6 March 2017, 11am-8pm Town Hall, King St
H&F NoThirdRunway will be at the Town Hall on 6 March!
H&F RESIDENTS WOULD PAY THE PRICE FOR A 3RD RUNWAY AT HEATHROW
The Government isn’t saying what a 3rd runway will really mean for H& F residents:
- More noisy planes with less respite
- More flight paths – but they won’t tell us where…..yet!
- More polluted air on our streets and in our playgrounds
- More congestion on our roads
- More overcrowding on the Piccadilly line
Don’t be fooled by the propaganda:
- No decision has yet been made on a 3 rd runway
- There are minimal new jobs for H&F residents
- There is no compensation or insulation for H&F residents
- £61bn benefits over 60 years across the UK is not a big prize
- H&F residents get more noise, pollution and congestion
The consultation is a sham. It does not mention:
- Noise New flightpaths over Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush
- Air Pollution and Congestion More traffic on the A4 and other roads
- More crowding on the Piccadilly Line
Ask these questions:
- Where the new flight paths over H&F will go?
- What noise levels will different parts of the borough experience?
- What levels of air pollution will there be?
- What increased road congestion will there be?
- How many more passengers will use the Piccadilly Line?
- Who owns Heathrow?
Don’t stay silent: